The service that’s right for you and your family depends on the suffering person’s specific situation. In this case, it’s a matter of willingness. If the person that needs help is willing to engage and wants to go to treatment, the service that’s best for you will probably be Rehab Placement Services. However, if the affected person is not actively engaged and is unwilling to consider treatment, you may need Intervention Services.
What do our Rehab Placement Services offer?
- Help choosing the appropriate facility, with special attention paid to the individual’s condition.
- Help choosing the appropriate facility, with special attention paid to the individual’s personality.
- Help navigating insurance coverage, particularly in network vs. out of network.
- Price negotiation with the chosen facility.
- Assistance with HR and FMLA.
- Tools for fully engaging with the chosen rehabilitation program.
- Family support services post-placement.
What do our Intervention Services offer?
- All of the above Rehab Placement Services.
- Additional family meetings to plan and coordinate the intervention.
- The intervention itself.
Both services involve multiple meetings and many phone calls to strategize about the right treatment facility, issues that may arise during treatment, and aftercare services for the family. The plan that’s right for you and your loved one depends on your situation, and we’re happy to assist you in coming to a better understanding of whether Rehab Placement Services or Intervention Services will best help the affected person to reach treatment.
About Adam Banks
Adam Banks is a certified interventionist and the owner of Adam Banks Recovery. After receiving an MBA from the University of Chicago, Adam built a company that was later acquired by United Health Care. His discipline and attention to detail comes from his former career as an airline pilot, holding an ATP, the FAA’s highest license.
Today, Adam is dedicated to helping others achieve long-term sobriety. His work has guided executives, pilots, and physicians on paths to recovery. Adam brings families together through a loving and inclusive approach.
Adam has authored four books on addiction. His recent work, Navigating Recovery Ground School: 12 Lessons to Help Families Navigate Recovery, educates families on the entire intervention process. He also offers a free video course for families considering an intervention for a loved one.
Adam is available for alcohol and drug intervention services in New York, Long Island, the Hamptons as well as nationally and internationally.